Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Starbucks Saga...

I have a bit of an obsession with the Starbucks. Now, I am budget conscious so I have been known to make a great home brew...but there is really nothing like a fresh hot grande vanilla soy latte in the morning - no foam please!

At the Starbucks by my job my favorite barristas start my drink as soon as I walk in the door and say good morning - that's what I call service. Recently they have started taking names for the cup - and while they make my drink just how I like it, they can't get my name right to save their life!

I thought I document it, just for kicks - take a look at who I've been over the past few weeks:




Ronefta is my absolute favorite...really...RONEFTA?!?!?

Honorable mention goes to my stop during a road trip - the guy looked at me and just wrote "R"...I didn't get a pic of that one, but I respect that he didn't try to jack up my name.

I find this absolutely hilarious - especially on the times I actually spell it out for them, and they still get it all wrong!

My actual name is Raedell by the way... (two syllables, 7 letters - its different, but I didn't think it was THAT hard *giggle*)

5 comments:

  1. too funny!! i have given up spelling my first name when i go to sbux. i find it much easier to just say 'LOVE'...but then again, now that i think about it they typically say back to me 'love?!' and then i have to say yes 'love' then they say 'like l-o-v-e'...lol so maybe it would be easier to just say my first name hehehe.

    thanks for the post on my blog! you have such a lovely world over here...i'll be back often to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by 'LOVE' and hanging out with me as I figure out the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is hilarious! ronefta, WOW....i'd have to change that the second that i turned 18 if that was my name. LOL at all of those different names. Maybe you need to yell it for them to hear you pronounce it right :P


    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've given up...I've actually spelled it for them sometimes! Seriously...why bother asking?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't act like some of us don't have names like "Ronefta" that would throw people off! LOL

    ReplyDelete